- California Welcomes You…SDIE 1935 (in red with bear and Expo banner) photo of Lily Pond pasted onto card “CPIE”
- California Welcomes You (in gold with yellow flowers, blue bowl) USS Lexington photo
- California Welcomes You (in gold with yellow flowers, blue bowl) Spreckels Organ photo, Will You Come?
- California Welcomes You (in blue with yellow flowers, blue bowl)
- California Welcomes You (in blue)
- stamp box reads “Copyright Applied for by W.G.Crosby, c.g.w., U.S.Navy, Retired P.O.Box 1421 San Diego, Calif.”
Crosby lived in San Diego and was an established philatelist since 1928, primarily known as a dealer in US Navy ship cancels. He formed a stamp business catering to collectors and his covers are among the most popular covers with collectors today. When the California Pacific Exposition came to San Diego he stunned cachet makers worldwide when he produced what is considered to be his first cachets with thermographic print and real photographs, a design format that soon became his trademark. The proximity of the Exposition made it possible for Crosby to produce a wide variety of philatelic postal history from the first day of the Exposition to the last. Crosby died in 1947.