Makers of San Diego History Gala at the Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine
SATURDAY, JUNE 10, 2017
On June 10th, 2017 the San Diego History Center will host our annual gala at the Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine.
The San Diego History Center’s annual gala, The Makers of San Diego History, honors the institutions, communities, and people who have made history in their own time. This year we will be honoring the Jewish community in San Diego and celebrating their uniqueness and vast contributions to the place we all call home. Please join us for this festive evening with Master of Ceremonies, Dan Cohen, Morning Anchor, KFMB-TV, CBS8.
The event will consist of a reception, dinner, and program.
- Enjoy cocktails, delicious food and live music by local klezmer band, Hot Pstromi
- Catch the exclusive advanced preview of the documentary film Jewish San Diego
- Hear special guest and curator Joellyn Zollman, Ph.D., who will share behind the scenes information and insights on our marquee exhibition, Celebrate San Diego! The History & Heritage of San Diego’s Jewish Community
New this year, “Raise the Paddle” to benefit our education program and the production of the documentary film, Jewish San Diego.
Tickets and Table Options
- Tickets at $180 General seating ($80 tax deductible)
- VIP Tickets at $250 VIP seating, includes self-parking ($150 tax deductible)
- Table for 10 $1,800 General seating ($800 tax deductible)
- VIP Table for 10 $2,500 VIP seating, includes valet parking for host ($1,500 tax deductible)
Makers of San Diego History
The San Diego History Center, through its annual Makers of San Diego History Gala
honors those individuals, business and institutions that have “made history in their own time.”
This year, we honor the San Diego Jewish Community.