(Documentary Artifact): One b/w photographic print of exterior view of Campo Chapel, built by Father La Point. A group of people are gathered near the entrance. A church bell is on the left near the entrance.
Notes on verso of print:
OP 15362-230 / 86:15900-1090/ IN REF BOOK/ Campo 1934/ School & SCHOOL/ BUILT BY FATHER LA POINT, AT/ DEDICATION