Exposition buildings from 1915 now gone forever
Cafe of the World
(Home Economy in 1915)
Palace of Photography
(Science & Education in 1915)
These buildings were built as temporary buildings for the Panama-California Exposition and were renamed for the California Pacific Exposition. Both have been destroyed. The Committee of One Hundred is dedicated to the preservation of Spanish Colonial architecture in Balboa park.