Baseball | Football | Stadiums | Hunting | Horses | Golf | Watersports | Tennis | Other Sports
- Bathers at La Jolla Cove – 1894
- Lovers’ Leap at Point Loma, c. 1898
- ZLAC rowing club with yachts, Point Loma in background c. 1899 (shown above) Grace Klauber said this was not ZLAC-anyone know the answer?
- 3 girls on cliffs in La Jolla – about 1900
- Swimmers posing – Pacific Beach, 1904
- ZLAC Rowing Club
- San Diego Rowing Club, men diving – Jan 1, 1906 – detail of diver
- San Diego Rowing Club, some men in water
- Pleasure launch “McKinley” and U.S. Cruiser Colorado in San Diego Bay
- Springboard diving from La Jolla rocks, 1914
- Young woman sailing, 1918
- Cliff-diving from Willys & Knight automobile, 1920
- Aquaplaning off Coronado, 2 men and 2 boys – 1920
- “Four-pole fishing” – for a prize catch!
- Surfer Charles Wright – December, 1928
- Linda Benson, surfing champion – 1959
- Skin divers, Mr/Mrs Pletchers, at Oscar’s drive-in, Jan 21, 1961
- Highway 101 at Torrey Pines Beach – July 2, 1961
- Wind And Sea Surf Club members – Sept 15, 1963
- Larry Gordon and Floyd Smith, making surfboards, Oct. 8, 1963
- Elmer Peck, headstanding on towboard – 1970
Return to Photograph Collection.
Order prints of these and many other images from the Photo Archives of the San Diego History Center. These photographs have excellent detail which cannot be fully appreciated on the computer screen.