COMMUNITY RESEARCH ACCESS DAYS
Community Research Days are reserved for students and community members needing to access our materials. For commercial researchers or consultants, please visit https://sandiegohistory.org/research_services/
Community members and students have the opportunity to physically access the Research Archives four times per year during one of the scheduled Community Research Access Days.
Please see program details and make a reservation request here:
Community Research Day Saturday, 23 April and 9 July 2022
The San Diego History Center is happy to welcome community researchers to our Special Collections!
Here is how it works:
- Please choose one 3-hour session (morning or afternoon). There is space for 10 people in each session. This form is for interest only. You will be emailed a link to complete registration in about a week before the session.
- Identify the resources you would like to use before coming to the History Center. You may search the following resources to identify the materials you want before arriving for your appointment:
- Online Catalogue: https://sandiegohistory.pastperfectonline.com/
- Archival collections finding aids: https://sandiegohistory.org/archives/archivalcollections/
- Resource guides: https://sites.google.com/view/collectionsresources/resource-guides
- This form is to request participation only. We will confirm your spot by sending you a link to register through our ticketing system after your participation is approved.