We’re All Part of San Diego: Public Scanning Sessions
May 17 & 18, 2019, Noon-4:00 pm in the San Diego History Center Atrium
SHARE YOUR PHOTOS
We are excited to invite you, our readers, to participate in this unique project. Please bring your photos to one of our scanning
sessions listed below — and be sure to check our submission guidelines. Photos will be scanned on-site and given right back
to you. In order to keep things speedy, please fill out our simple photo submission form prior to the session.
- General interest photos, such as: commerce, industry, transportation, rural life, public service, etc.
- Photos taken between 1940 and 1959.
- Photos only — preferably original (no newspaper clippings or photocopies).
- Photos taken in Greater San Diego.
- Limit 10 photos per family. No appointment is necessary.
- If you’re a private collector, call 360-723-5800 to set up an appointment.
We are currently collecting photos for this project.
Click below for more information about how you can submit your photos, download submission forms, or pre-order:
Please plan to fill out one form for each photo you’d like to submit.