July 1, 1975
- The Decline of the Californios.
- By Charles Hughes
- The Franklin Brothers of San Diego.
- By Norton B. Stern
- Philip Crosthwaite: San Diego Pioneer and public Servant.
- By Pamela Tamplain
- Geraniums Vs. Smokestacks: San Diego’s Mayoralty Campaign of 1917.
- By Uldis Ports
- ?ANTAP: California Indian Political and Economic Organization
- Edited by Lowell John Bean and Thomas F. King.
- Southern California Peaks.
- By Walt Wheelock
- The Golden Spike.
- Edited by David E. Miller
- The California History Plan.
- California Department of Parks and Recreation.
- Black Jack Davidson, A Cavalry Commander on the Western Frontier: The Life of General John W. Davidson
- By Homer K. Davidson
- Renegade, Outcast, and Maverick: Three Episcopal Clergymen in the California Gold Rush.
- By Lionel U. Ridout.
- The Mexican War: 1846-1848.
- By K. Jack Bauer.
- A Guide to the Work of Greene and Greene.
- By Randell L. Makinson.
- García Hechos and other García Papers.
- Edited by Antonio Isaac Bonilla.
- The Forty-Niners.
- Time-Life Books. Text by William Weber Johnson.
- To Utah with the Dragoons and Glimpses of Life in Arizona and California, 1858-1859.
- Edited by Harold D. Langley
- Arizona Ranch Houses. Southern Territorial Styles, 1867-1900.
- By Janet Ann Stewart. Edited by John Bret Harte.
- Sonora Road Log.
- By Walt Wheelock.