The Journal of San Diego History
SAN DIEGO HISTORICAL SOCIETY QUARTERLY
Fall 1981, Volume 27, Number 4
- Fishermen of San Diego: The Italians
- By William C. Richardson
- Temple Beth Israel
- By Henry Schwartz
- Captain Henry Fitch, San Diego Merchant, 1825-1849
- By Adele Ogden
- Jerry MacMullen: An Uncommon Man
- Edited by Trudie Casper
- Alvaro Obregón: Power and Revolution in Mexico, 1911-1920.
- By Linda B. Hall. Reviewed by Paul J. Vanderwood.
- Seeking the Elephant, 1849. James Mason Hutchings’ Journal of his Overland Trek to California.
- Edited and Introduced by Shirley Sargent. Reviewed by Gary F. Kurutz.
- Hispanic Folkmusic of New Mexico and the Southwest; a Self-Portrait of a People.
- By John Donald Robb. Reviewed by José R. Villarino
- Violence in the Fields: California Filipino Farm Labor Unionization during the Great Depression.
- By Howard De Witt. Reviewed by Rizalino A. Oades.
- Bartlett Richards: Nebraska Sandhills Cattleman.
- By Bartlett Richards, Jr. with Ruth Van Ackeren. Reviewed by Gene E. Hamaker