The Journal of San Diego History
SAN DIEGO HISTORICAL SOCIETY QUARTERLY
Winter 1982, Volume 28, Number 1
Edited by Thomas L. Scharf
- Boomerang Boom: San Diego 1941-1942
- By Mary Taschner
- Jerry MacMullen: An Uncommon Man, Part II
- Edited by Trudie Casper
- The Music Festival San Diego Almost Had
- By Helen Ellsberg
- Balboa Park, 1909-1911; The Rise and Fall of the Olmsted Plan
- By Gregory Montes
- The Remembered Earth.
- Edited by Geary Hobson. Reviewed by Frank R. La Pena.
- Missionaries, Miners and Indians: Spanish Contact with the Yaqui Nation of Northwestern New Spain, 1533-1820
- By Evelyn Hu-DeHart. Reviewed by Clare V. McKanna.
- Spanish Scientists in the New World: The Eighteenth-Century Expeditions.
- By Iris H.W. Engstrand. Reviewed by Gary L. Cunningham.
- Vision or Villainy: Origins of the Owens Valley-Los Angeles Water Controversy.
- By Abraham Hoffman. Reviewed by Michael F. Konig.
This Journal issue was scanned by Cassius Zedaker.