April 1, 1985
- The Birds and Bees in Twin Oaks: Visit of a Naturalist in 1889.
- By Harriet Kimbro.
- The Old Globe Theatre: Highlights from Fifty Years
- By Beth Mohr.
- The Fort that Never Was on Ballast Point
- By Ronald V. May.
- California’s Mission Revival.
- By Karen J. Weitze. Reviewed by Lucinda Leggett Eddy.
- Sea Cliffs, Beaches, and Coastal Valleys of San Diego County. Some Amazing Histories and Some Horrifying Implications.
- By Gerald G. Kuhn and Francis P. Shepard. Reviewed by Philip R. Pryde.
- Museum Masters: Their Museums and Their Influence.
- By Edward P. Alexander. Reviewed by Dr. Stephen A. Colston.
- José Velasquez: Saga of a Borderland Soldier.
- By Ronald L. Ives. Reviewed by Donald Chaput.
- A World of Animals: The San Diego Zoo and Wild Animal Park.
- By Bill Bruns. Reviewed by Barbara Marsh.
- Gunfighters, Highwaymen, & Vigilantes: Violence on the Frontier.
- By Roger D. McGrath. Reviewed by Richard W. Crawford.
- Spanish Colonial Frontier Research.
- Compiled and Edited by Henry F. Dobyns.
- A Manual for Researching Historical Coastal Erosion.
- By Kim Fulton.
- A Catalogue of The Architectural Drawing Collection, The University Art Museum, University of California, Santa Barbara.
- Compiled by David Gebhard, David Bricker and Lauren Weiss Bricker.
- Local History and Genealogy Resources of the California State Library And its Sutro Branch.
- Edited by Gary E. Strong and Gary F. Kurutz.
- Cooper: Juan Bautista Rogers Cooper, Sea Captain, Adventurer, Ranchero And Early California Pioneer, 1791-1872.
- By John Woolfended and Amelie Elkinton.
- Forgotten Places and Things: Archaeological Perspectives on American History.
- Compiled and Edited by Albert E. Ward.
- A Southwestern Vocabulary: The Words They Used.
- By Cornelius C. Smith, Jr.
- Fray Junipero Serra: This Most Unworthy Priest.
- By Mark Burnable.
- San Diego: An Introduction to the Region.
- Edited by Philip R. Pryde.
- Father of the Mission: A Documentary History of San Carlos Borromeo.
- Compiled and Edited by Francis J. Weber.