January 1, 1985
- 100 Years Ago in San Diego
- By William Sullivan.
- Success at Mid-Life: Charles Reiffel, 1862-1942, San Diego Artist
- By Martin E. Petersen.
- Social and Intellectual Growth of San Diego’s University Club.
- By Sylvia K. Flanigan.
- The Silent Sentinel: Samuel Wood Hamill, F.A.I.A.
- By Laura Young.
- Obras Californianas del Padre Miguel Venegas, S.J.
- Edited by W. Michael Mathes. Reviewed by Harry W. Crosby.
- Tahoe: An Environmental History.
- By Douglas H. Strong. Reviewed by Reviewed by Rick Hydrick.
- Water in the Hispanic Southwest A Social and Legal History 1550-1850.
- By Michael C. Meyer. Reviewed by Lawrence B. Lee.
- Yaqui Resistance and Survival: The Struggle for Land and Autonomy, 1821-1910.
- By Evelyn Hu-DeHart.
- Hispanics and the Humanities in the Southwest: A Directory of Resources.
- Edited by F. Arturo Rosales and David William Foster.
- The Little Clubhouse on Steamship Wharf: San Diego Rowing Club, 1888-1983.
- By Patricia A. Schaelchlin.
- The History of the Imperial Valley Swiss.
- Edited by Joseph J. Anderholt and Dorothy M. Anderholt.
- The Birds of San Diego County.
- By Philip Unitt.
- Holy Cross Mission: A Documentary History of Santa Cruz.
- Edited by Francis J. Weber.