Heller’s store interior at Eighth and F.
The second location for Heller’s “Cash Grocery” was at Eighth and F Streets in a solid brick building.
Interiors of the Heller store at Eighth and F from a period advertisement.
Heller’s “Money Saving Store” at 855 Eighteenth Street in San Diego. In 1916 the company became :Heller’s Incorporated” with Mat Heller as president and his eldest son, Milton F. Heller, as vice-president.
Mat and Lulu Heller on the porch of their home with infant grandson Robert H. Forward.