The Journal of San Diego History
SAN DIEGO HISTORICAL SOCIETY QUARTERLY
Winter 1990, Volume 36, Number 1
Thomas L. Scharf, Editor
- The Making of the Panama-California Exposition.
- By Richard W. Amero.
- San Diegans, Inc.: The Formative Years, 1958-63, The Redevelopment of Downtown San Diego.
- By Reiner M. Hof.
- The Treatment of Indian Murderers in San Diego, 1850-1900.
- By Clare V. McKanna, Jr.
- The Forgotten Artist: Indians of Anza-Borrego and Their Rock Art.
- By Manfred Knaak. Reviewed by Ken Hedges.
- Myth and the History of the Hispanic Southwest.
- By David J. Weber. Reviewed by Oakah L. Jones.
- “Euterpe:” Diaries, Letters & Logs of the “Star of India” as a British Emigrant Ship.
- Compiled and edited by Craig Arnold. Reviewed by Thomas R. Cox.