- Pole Fishing for Tuna, 1937-1941: An Interview with Edward S. Soltesz
- Interviewed by Bob Wright
- Not a Matter of Choice: San Diego Women and Divorce, 1850-1880
- By Susan Gonda
- Local History Materials in the California Room of the San Diego Public Library
- By Mary Allely
- World War II and the West: Reshaping the Economy.
- By Gerald D. Nash. Reviewed by David W. Eakins.
- The Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo: A Legacy of Conflict.
- By Richard Griswold del Castillo. Oscar J. Martínez.
- Columbian Consequences: Volume 1. Archaeological and Historical Perspectives on the Spanish Borderlands West.
- Edited by David Hurst Thomas. Reviewed by Raymond Starr.