The Journal of San Diego History
SAN DIEGO HISTORICAL SOCIETY QUARTERLY
Fall 1991, Volume 37, Number 4
Richard W. Crawford, Editor
- Pablo Apis and Temecula
- by Leland E. Bibb
- Nuestra Señora De Guadalupe: The Mexican Catholic Experience in San Diego
- By Alberto Lopez Pulido
- A Wide Range of Collections at San Diego State University
- By Lyn Olsson
- Squibob: An Early California Humorist.
- Edited by Richard Derby Reynolds. Reviewed by Paul M. Zall.
- Helen Hunt Jackson and Her Indian Reform Legacy.
- By Valerie Sherer Mathes. Reviewed by Cynthia Sturgis.
- Henry J. Kaiser: Builder in the Modern American West.
- By Mark S. Foster. Reviewed by Felice A. Bonadio.
- The Surfliners: 50 Years of the San Diegans.
- By Dick Stephenson. Reviewed by Theodore Kornweible, Jr.
- The San Diego Trolley.
- By Gena Holle. Reviewed by Theodore Kornweible, Jr.
- The Twentieth-Century West: Historical Interpretations.
- Edited by Gerald D. Nash and Richard W. Etulain.
- A Step into the Past: Island Dwellers of Southern California.
- By Jimmy Smull, Theo Cox, Andy Yatsko, Clement Meighan, Roy Salls, Charles Rozaire, and Constance Cameron.
- San Diego de Alcalá.
- By Lope de Vega.