The Journal of San Diego History
SAN DIEGO HISTORICAL SOCIETY QUARTERLY
Fall 1992, Volume 38, Number 4
Richard W. Crawford, Editor
- The Battle for Ham and Eggs: The 1938-1939 San Diego Campaign for the California Pension Plan
- By Chris Ernest Nelson
- When the Elephants Marched Out of San Diego: The 1972 Republican Convention Fiasco
- By Vincent S. Ancona
- Cabrillo’s World: A Commemorative Edition of Cabrillo Festival Historic Seminar Papers.
- By John Ellis, ed. Reviewed by Richard H. Peterson.
- Cabrillo: First European Explorer of the California Coast.
- By Nancy Lemke. Reviewed by Craig Arnold.
- A Calendar of Documents and Related Historical Materials in the Archival Center: Archdiocese of Los Angeles.
- Prepared by Sister Miriam Ann Cunningham, C.S.C. Reviewed by Alberto L. Pulido.
- A Germ of Goodness: The California State Prison System, 1851-1944.
- By Shelley Bookspan. Reviewed by Linda S. Parker.
- History Museums in the United States: A Critical Assessment.
- Edited by Warren Leon and Roy Rosenzweig. Reviewed by Patty Gregory.
- Undocumented Aliens and Crime: The Case of San Diego County.
- By Daniel Wolf.
- Documents of United States Indian Policy.
- By Francis Paul Prucha.
- Jornada del Muerto: A Pageant of the Desert.
- By Brodie Crouch.
- Billy the Kid: A Short and Violent Life.
- By Robert M. Utley.
- The Lost Cause: The Confederate Exodus to Mexico.
- By Andrew Rolle.