The Journal of San Diego History
SAN DIEGO HISTORICAL SOCIETY QUARTERLY
Fall 1994, Volume 40, Number 4
Richard W. Crawford, Editor
- Formidable Places: Builing a Railroad in Carriso Gorge
- By John A. Wilson
- Letters Written from San Diego County, 1879-1880 by Rufus Morgan.
- Edited by Stephen E. Massengill and Robert M. Topkins
- Latinos: A Biography of the People.
- By Earl Shorris. Reviewed by Arturo Ramirez.
- Anarchism and the Mexican Revolution: The Political Trials of Ricardo Flores Magon in the United States.
- By Colin M. MacLachlan. Reviewed by Carlos Larrolde.
- Our Hills and Valleys: A History of the Helix-Spring Valley Region.
- By Our Hills and Valleys: A History of the Helix-Spring Valley Region.. Reviewed by Susan M. Hector.
- Rain of Gold.
- By Victor Villasenor. Reviewed by Adelaida R. Del Castillo.
- Diary of an Undocumented Immigrant.
- By Ramon “Tianguis” Perez. Reviewed by Brad Luckingham.
- Manufacturing Across Borders And Oceans: Japan, The United States And Mexico
- By Gabriel Szekely, Editor. Reviewed by Armando A. Arias, Jr.
- Rural Revolt ln Mexico and U.S. Intervention.
- Edited by Daniel Nugent. Reviewed by Pedro Santoni.
- The New Deal and the West.
- By Richard Lowitt. Reviewed by Jeffrey D. Shorn.
- An Improbable Venture: A History of the University of California, San Diego.
- By Nancy Scott Anderson. Reviewed by Jeffrey Charles.