- Rancho Guajome: an Architectural Legacy Preserved
- By Iris H. W. Engstrand and Mary F. Ward
- Luisa Moreno: A Hispanic Civil Rights Leader in San Diego
- By Carlos Larralde and Richard Griswold del Castillo
- Discovered Lands, Invented Pasts: Transforming Visions of the American West.
- By Jules David Prown. Reviewed by Kevin Mulroy.
- The San Jacintos: The Mountain Country from Banning to Borrego Valley
- By John W. Robinson and Bruce D. Risher. Reviewed by James D. Newland.
- Ruben Salazar: Border Correspondent, Selected Writings, 1955-1970.
- Edited by Mario T. García. Reviewed by Richard Griswold del Castillo.
- History of the Indies of New Spain.
- By Diego Duran. Reviewed by Stephen A. Colston.
- Yankees in Paradise: The Pacific Basin Frontier.
- By Arrell Morgan Gibson. Reviewed by Ronald J. Quinn.
- Day Outings From San Diego On a Tank of Gas.
- By Matt Gandall.
- The Devil in the New World: The Impact of Diabolism in New Spain.
- By Fernando Cervantes.
- Sam Cameron’s Diary and Records of Daily Events, 1878-1903.
- Edited by Jean Gideon Taylor and Meredith Vezina.
- Los Angeles: The End of the Rainbow.
- By Merry Ovnick.