The Journal of San Diego History
SAN DIEGO HISTORICAL SOCIETY QUARTERLY
Spring 1997, Volume 43, Number 2
Richard W. Crawford, Editor
- Classicism and Concrete: Harrison Albright’s Architectural Contributions to Coronado
- By Cynthia B. Malinick
- Developing San Diego: The Images of Ralph P. Stineman, 1910-1915
- By John Redfern and Chuck Hill
- Captain Jose Panto and the San Pascual Indian Pueblo in San Diego County 1835-1878’s
- By Glenn Farris
- Murder and Justice in Frontier New Mexico, 1821-1846.
- By Jill Mocho. Reviewed by Richard Griswold del Castillo.
- Visions and Voices: Native American Painting.
- Edited by Lydia L. Wyckoff. Reviewed by Alan Kilpatrick.
- South Bay Monogatari: Tales of the South Bay Nikkei Community.
- By By Donald H. Estes. Reviewed by Jonathan W. McLeod.
- Days of Gold, The California Gold Rush and the American Nation.
- By Malcolm J. Rohrbough. Reviewed by Michael J. Gonzalez.
- Personal Justice Denied: Report of the Commission on Wartime Relocation and Internment of Civilians.
- Foreword by Tetsuden Kashima. Reviewed by Sandra A. Wawrytko.