Guide to the Architectural Records Collection
- by David Watson
- Introduction to the Collection
- by John E. Panter and Dennis G. Sharp
- Reconstructed Adobe: The Spanish Past in the Architectural Records of the San Diego History Center, 1907-1929
- by Dennis G. Sharp
- Guide to the Architectural Records Collection 3.9 Mb
- by Kristin M. Schmachtenberg and John E. Panter
- The Authors & Credits
- Complete Journal Issue (without covers) 4.8 Mb
Front Cover: Presentation drawing for the Medico-Dental Building. It was designed by Frank W. Stevenson and contructed in 1927.
Back Cover: The Salk Institute for Biological Studies, La Jolla, California. It was designed by architect Louis I. Kahn and constructed during the years 1963-1965. Mark Lieberman, Salk Institute.
Publication of the Journal of San Diego History has been partially funded this year by a generous grant from the Quest for Truth Foundation of Seattle, Washington, established by the late James G. Scripps.
Publication of this issue of the Journal of San Diego History has also been made possible with special proceeds from the Board of Trustees of the San Diego Historical Society.
The research and writing for the Guide to the Architectural Collections of the San Diego History Center was funded by a grant from the David Morgan Foundation.
All material in the print and on-line versions of The Journal of San Diego History is protected by © copyright, San Diego History Center.