(Documentary Artifact): Three b/w photographic prints of the interior of the Mission San Ignacio, looking toward the main altar. According to notes on the verso of the prints, the Mission was founded in 1725 by Father Juan Luyando. Services began in 1728. The Mission was abandoned in 1840.
Notes on verso of prints:
Image 1: OP 14961-125/ 88:17050-125/ B/ 5-3/Mar. 15, 1926/ Interior of Mission/ looking toward main altar/ San Ignacio, Baja Cal, Sud/ Distrio Sur./ Baja California/ SAN IGNACIO/ INTERIOR OF MISSION LOOKING/ TOWARD MAIN ALTAR. IT WAS/ FOUNDED IN 1725 BY FATHER/ JUAN LUYANDO. SERVICES BEGAN/ IN 1728. MISSIONARIES/ ABANDONED MISSION/ IN 1840
Image 2: OP 14961-125/ 88:17050-125/ Mar 15 c 1926/ B/ 5-3/ INTERIOR OF MISSION/ SAN IGNACIO LOOKING TOWARD/ MAIN ALTAR. IT WAS FOUNDED/ IN 1725 BY FATHER JUAN LUYANDO/ SERVICES BEGAN IN 1728. MISSIONARIES/ ABANDONED MISSION IN 1840
Image 3: [Same as Image 2]