(Documentary Artifact): One b/w photographic print of group of people gathered for the dedication of a new cemetery which was moved from the Lake Henshaw site. The cemetery at the Lake Henshaw site was at or near La Puerta Noria, Warner’s Ranch. Cars and a horse are nearby.
See also: OP 15362-1033 through 1042.
Notes on verso of print:
OP 15362-1039/ 86:15900-2029/ 921/IN REF BOOK/ C 1918/ WARNER’S RANCH/ Dedicating the new site