(Documentary Artifact): One sepia toned photographic print of a distant view of an Indian Church at Warner Springs.
Caption in lower right corner: Old Indian Church/ Warner Springs
The series of photographs, OP 15362-1265 to 1280, were possibly photographed by Edward H. Davis. Most of the images were photographed at Warner Springs or Pala. Dates range from 1896 to 1911.