The Committee of One Hundred has been instrumental in encouraging preservation of the Exposition’s Spanish Colonial architecture. You can join now and support their continuing efforts.
Top Row, left to right:
- 1915-Commerce & Industries Building; 1916-Canadian Building; 1935-Palace of Better Housing; 1936-Electric Building; now Casa de Balboa
- 1915-Varied Industries & Food Products Building; 1916-Foreign & Domestic Industries Building; 1935 Palace of Food & Beverages; now Casa del Prado
- 1915-New Mexico State Buiding; 1935-Palace of Education; now the Balboa Park Club
- 1915-Indian Arts Building; 1916-Russia & Brazil Building; 1935-House of Charm
- 1915-Foreign Arts Building; 1935-House of Hospitality