Junípero Serra Museum Bridal Extravaganza
Historic weddings happen in historic places!
San Diego History Center at Junipero Serra Museum and Main Stream Events & PR Firm unites brides-to-be with the best vendors and information to plan a fabulous wedding or other special event in San Diego, CA.
The Junípero Serra Museum, in Presidio Park, is one of the most familiar landmarks in San Diego. As a major symbol of the city, it stands atop the hill recognized as the site where California began. The architecturally iconic mission-style museum is an ideal setting for a stunning and unique event, overlooking San Diego’s celebrated Old Town and boasting spectacular city and ocean views. The arcaded outdoor terrace and intimate interior gallery create a perfect historical atmosphere for a variety of private events. The Junípero Serra Museum is a distinctive site for weddings, retreats, cocktail hours and company parties.
Brides attending the show will enjoy a spectacular bridal fashion show highlighting the newest trends and timeless looks from local bridal boutiques, and they’ll be eligible to win fabulous door prizes, and much more!
Location: The Junípero Serra Museum, in Presidio Park
Date & Time: Saturday, October 9, 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- San Diego History Center
- Main Stream Events and PR Firm
- Sandra Nicole, Event Stylist
- Nancy Vestal Hair
- Flawless by Karla, Makeup Artist
- Innocentia, Bridal Salon
- Left Coast Quintet
- SetApart4Christ Photo Booths
- Rosanna Hanson Photography
- The Wild Thyme Company, Catering
- Brothers Signature Catering and Events
- Events Like Clockwork, Event Planner
- It Works, Health and Wellness
- A.I. Entertainment, DJ
- Simple Smiles Photography
- Jenny Wenny Cakes
- Snake Oil Company, Beverages
- Kayla Illies Photography
- Silver Lining, Decoration