Winter 2018

August 3, 2018

The Journal of San Diego History
San Diego History Center Quarterly
Winter 2018, Volume 64, Number 1

 In The Name of the Law: The Cupeño Removal of 1903

BY PHIL BRIGANDI

Two Hundred Years of Service to the Native Peoples of San Diego

BY IRIS ENGSTRAND

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Front Cover: Grave marker at the Pala Cemetery near St. Francis Chapel, Pala Indian
Reservation.

Back Cover: Santa Ysabel Indian Mission Church christened St. John the Baptist
(San Juan Bautista) in 1924. Public domain photo.

Design and Layout: Allen Wynar

Printing: Crest Offset Printing

Editorial Assistants:
Cynthia van Stralen
Travis Degheri
Joey Seymour