San Diego History Center in Balboa Park
Open Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 11 am – 4 pm
Junipero Serra Museum in Presidio Park
Saturday, September 11: 11a – 4pm
Sunday, September 12: 11a – 4pm
Saturday, September 18: 11am – 2pm*
Sunday, September 19: 11a – 4pm
Saturday, September 25: 11a – 4pm
Sunday, September 26: 11a – 4pm
Saturday, October 2: 11a – 4pm
Sunday, October 3: 11a – 4pm
Saturday, October 9: 11am – 2pm*
Sunday, October 10: 11a – 4pm
Saturday, October 16: 11am – 2pm*
Sunday, October 17: 11a – 4pm
Saturday, October 23: 11am – 2pm*
Sunday, October 24: 11a – 4pm
Saturday, November 6: 11am – 2pm*
Sunday, November 7: 11a – 4pm
Saturday, November 13: 11a – 4pm
Sunday, November 14: 11a – 4pm
Saturday, November 20: 11am – 2pm*
Sunday, November 21: 11a – 4pm
*Adjusted to accommodate private event.
For Museum Public Visitors
Effective June 15, 2021: The State of California and County of San Diego
have modified the COVID-19 Guidance as follows:
- Occupancy levels are restored.
- Social Distancing is not required but recommended.
- Masks are recommended for all individuals entering the museum.
- Masks ARE REQUIRED for guests who are not fully vaccinated. NOTE: The San Diego History Center will not require guests to attest or verify vaccine status. By entering the museum without a mask, you are attesting that you are fully vaccinated and are not exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19.
- If you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 OR do not feel well and healthy, please do not enter.
- The History Center will maintain sneeze guard barriers on Welcome Desk as well as hand sanitizing stations.
Thank you for your cooperation as we work to ensure a safe and enjoyable visit to our museums.
New Virtual Presentations Scheduled for This Month
San Diego During WWII
This talk will address how the rapid expansion of both military and manufacturing jobs affected day to day life San Diego and whether the title “America’s Finest City” would have applied to the city during World War II.