San Diego History Center in Balboa Park
Open Friday, Saturday and Sunday 11am -4pm
Junipero Serra Museum in Presidio Park
Saturday, October 2: 11am – 4pm
Sunday, October 3: 11am – 4pm
Saturday, October 9: 11am – 2pm*
Sunday, October 10: 11am – 4pm
Saturday, October 16: 11am – 2pm*
Sunday, October 17: 11am – 4pm
Saturday, October 23: 11am – 2pm*
Sunday, October 24: 11am – 4pm
Saturday, November 6: 11am – 2pm*
Sunday, November 7: 11am – 4pm
Saturday, November 13: 11am – 4pm
Sunday, November 14: 11am – 4pm
Saturday, November 20: 11am – 2pm*
Sunday, November 21: 11am – 4pm
*Adjusted to accommodate private event.
For Museum Public Visitors
Effective June 15, 2021: The State of California and County of San Diego
have modified the COVID-19 Guidance as follows:
- Occupancy levels are restored.
- Social Distancing is not required but recommended.
- Masks are recommended for all individuals entering the museum.
- Masks ARE REQUIRED for guests who are not fully vaccinated. NOTE: The San Diego History Center will not require guests to attest or verify vaccine status. By entering the museum without a mask, you are attesting that you are fully vaccinated and are not exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19.
- If you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 OR do not feel well and healthy, please do not enter.
- The History Center will maintain sneeze guard barriers on Welcome Desk as well as hand sanitizing stations.
Thank you for your cooperation as we work to ensure a safe and enjoyable visit to our museums.
Sunset at the Serra
Experience delicious paella, live music and the spectacular views of the sunset from the Junípero Serra Museum in Presidio Park on Thursday, November 4 from 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
This special fundraising event benefits the History Center.. Secure your tickets today.
Note: State, County of San Diego and City of San Diego COVID-19 Safety Protocols for public gatherings will be observed. Face masks are recommended and social distancing is encouraged. Thank you for your cooperation as we work to ensure a safe and enjoyable event.
The San Diego River: Living with our Unpredictable Resource
Join us to discover the ebb and flow of this unpredictable resource’s history and how San Diegans can protect its future.