San Diego History Center in Balboa Park
Open Friday, Saturday, Sunday 11 am – 4 pm
Junipero Serra Museum in Presidio Park
Open Saturday, Sunday, 11 am – 4 pm
For Museum Public Visitors
Effective June 15, 2021: The State of California and County of San Diego
have modified the COVID-19 Guidance as follows:
- Occupancy levels are restored.
- Social Distancing is not required but recommended.
- Masks are not required for fully vaccinated guests. Masks are recommended.
- Masks ARE REQUIRED for guests who are not fully vaccinated. NOTE: The San Diego History Center will not require guests to attest or verify vaccine status. By entering the museum without a mask, you are attesting that you are fully vaccinated and are not exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19.
- If you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 OR do not feel well and healthy, please do not enter.
- The History Center will maintain sneeze guard barriers on Welcome Desk as well as hand sanitizing stations.
Thank you for your cooperation as we work to ensure a safe and enjoyable visit to our museums.
New Virtual Presentations Scheduled for This Month
Curating the Black Lives Matter Movement
We are honored to present Dr. Thomas, who will provide insight into the route the Smithsonian is undertaking in regard to this history that is happening now.