The Journal of San Diego History
SAN DIEGO HISTORICAL SOCIETY QUARTERLY
Fall 1971, Volume 17, Number 4
James E Moss, Editor
Page 32-33. This 1873 photograph on the left and the enlarged section on the right show the Davis house on Eleventh Street, looking East from Fifth Street. The picture was taken from the roof of W. W. Stewart’s warehouse on the southeast corner of Fifth and K Streets. Illustrations courtesy Title Insurance and Trust Company.
The Davis House (1971)
The Davis House (1909)
Page 35. The New San Diego Hotel at State and F Streets in 1874, showing its similarity to the Davis house. (Demolished in 1969).