The Journal of San Diego History
SAN DIEGO HISTORICAL SOCIETY QUARTERLY
Spring-Summer 1987, Volume 33, Numbers 2 & 3
Thomas L. Scharf, Editor
Back to the article
The Villa Montezuma, c. 1910
A Lynch family reunion at the Villa (owners 1909-1942).
The Music Room as furnished by the Lynchs.
The Villa as it looked for much of the Lynch years. The family proved to be the home’s longest owners.
A gilt mirror reflects the Music Rooms fireplace shortly after the Historical Society’s restoration.
November of 1972, the Villa Montezuma is opened to the public as a house museum and cultural center.