The Journal of San Diego History
SAN DIEGO HISTORICAL SOCIETY QUARTERLY
Spring 1991, Volume 37, Number 2
Richard W. Crawford, Editor
Back to the article: The History Materials in the Research Archives of the San Diego Historical Society
The reading room of the Research Archives in Balboa park.
A cover story of a popular underground newspaper compared the “Free Speech Fight” of 1912 to repression of student activism in 1970.
The menu forn the Thanksgiving day dinner at the Horton House in 1876. Information files.
Downtown San Diego in 1896. Dakin Company fire insurace maps.
Edgar Hastings (left) at Palomar Mountain, 1934.
The 1872 diary of Jesse Aland Shepherd.
Merchant and labor contractor Ah Quin, with his wife and family in 1899.
Dr. Peter C. Remondino, 1926.
Rest Haven Preventorium in the mid-1920s.
County Supervisor DeGraf Austin.
Monthly accounts of John D. Spreckels.
The First Lutheran Church of San Diego, c. 1900.
Bea Evenson, standing before the successful restoration of Casa del Prado in 1970.