- How Ellen Scripps Brought Ancient Egypt to San Diego
- By Bruce Kamerling
- The Development of Egyptian Revival Architecture in San Diego County
- By Helen McCormick Hobbs-Halmay
- San Diego: Historical Resources of the Federal Government in the National Archives–Pacific Southwest Region
- By Suzanne J. Dewberry
- The Voyage of Sutil and Mexicana, 1792: the Last Spanish Exploration of the Northwest Coast of America.
- Translated, with an introduction by John Kendrick. Reviewed by Stephen A. Colston.
- Searching for the Sunbelt: Historical Perspectives on a Region.
- Edited by Raymond A. Mohl. Reviewed by Raymond Starr.
- Yosemite: The Embattled Wilderness
- By Alfred Runte. Reviewed by M. Guy Bishop.
- Practicing Law in Frontier California
- By Gordon Morris Bakken. Reviewed by Francis N. Stites.
- A Parish by the Sea: A History of Saint James-by-the-Sea Episcopal Church.
- By Lawrence Waddy. Reviewed by Patricia A. Schaelchlin.