Page iv. Stone and mortar structure which served as a dispensary, storeroom and jailhouse stands at the Campo Indian Agency Schoolhouse complex at present.
Page iv. Stone and concrete water reservoir overlooking the Campo Indian Agency Schoolhouse complex ruins, viewing north, 1981.
Page 157. Location of the Campo Indian Agency Schoolhouse complex on Campo Indian Reservation, Townships 17, 18 South, Range 6 East.
Page 158. “The start for Campo, when Frances and Rosalie went there as field matrons to begin with their work for their people . . . .” Photograph, 1905.
Page 161. Teacher Mamie Robinson and her Indian assistants, Frances La Chappa and Rosalie Nejo, at Old Campo Indian Reservation. Photograph, 1905.
Recent photographs and reproductions of the Du Bois photographs (pages 158 and 161) are courtesy of Kenneth A. Jacques, Photographer.